I suggest you ...

Allow us to upload images from our computer

Sometimes I take images with my DSLR and I would like to be able to upload those to Keepy. The phone functionality is great, but it is not the only way I take photos.

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erin WellerErin Weller shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoyJoy commented  · 

This is important for me too. Sometimes I scan my kid's art if they look like they need some extra light, are crinkled, or to make sure I get some faint colors. I just discovered your App and have a bunch of scanned files I'd like to upload. I'd also like the option to download the images and associated voice/video/text at some point if needed. Is that possible?

• AmandaAmanda commented  · 

I would like to be able to have the original image on one device, then upload from another. For instance I have alot of saved images from my sons apps off of my kindle fire, but when I try to upload the pic to keepy directly from my kindle I can not see the properties from the image I'm uploading. So I cant add the date they were made or from what game the pics came from.

• KeeperAdminKeeper (Family supporter, keepy) commented  · 

Erin,
        That's a great idea,
        For now what you can do is to email the photo to your phone, save it to the camera roll, and add it to keepy

Offir

Feedback and Knowledge Base