- Change the name! Keepy sounds like Creepy! Go and register Keepsies or something closer to the idea that this is something worth saving.
- What if you go belly up? How do I ensure my precious memories are safe? Make sure your users can backup/download all their data.
- Add Evernote integration on your premium accounts. Let users automatically backup their Keepy data on Evernote. See if the folks in Redwood city would add you as a benefit to their premium users as part of the overall package once you prove your integration.
- Drop your costs! Most of us get over recording cute videos of our kids by the time they are in 5th grade. If you had a one time, or a lower yearly cost (ex: $15 a year locked if you sign up in 2015, and new users in 2016 would start at $16 to lock in it would encourage users to upgrade and not discontinue service because it would cost more later when they rejoin).
- Add side merchandise to your products. Partner to sell scanners, acid free archival storage bins, etc.
- Let you add your kid's email address to tags and the ability to transfer ownership of the images and recordings to them when they hit the legal age. This will encourage lifetime ownership.
Best of luck!
Anonymous shared this idea